Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brighton: The New Barcelona

The beach...I could have stayed here for hours

ahahahaha....yeah, I'm scuba certified*

The first stop on our bus adventure this past Wednesday was to the marvelous city of Brighton. We visited the beautiful Royal Pavillion built by King George IV and took an awesome audio tour with music and all. After the Royal Pavillion, we wandered down the street to the pier and happened upon one of the cutest stores in the UK, Cath Kidston. Caitlin and I fell in love at first sight, the floral patterns and delicate designs...it might be my new European Anthro. After the drooling stopped, we continued on down to the pier and had just enough time to snap some pictures before having to board the bus again. I could have stayed in this city forever, oh and apparently their new advertising campaign is..."Brighton, the new Barcelona" which is splattered all over the tube. I didnt quite get that vibe, but I did fall in love with all this coastal gem. *but seriously, I am

No comments:

Post a Comment